I just spent the past five days being sick and stuck on my couch, and here are some things I learned:
1) After watching a "Keeping up with the Kardashian's" marathon, I realized I have more in common with Kim, Kourtney and Khloe than I had thought. They're crazy and obsessed with how they look, just like me. Kidd Kardashian?
2) The lady on QVC between 7p-10p wears way too much self tanner.
3) The Food Network never shows the mess you have to clean up after making your "10 Minute Meals." Add an additional 20 minutes.
4) My24 should be called "The Two and Half Men Network" featuring "That 70's Show."
5) I finally found something more dramatic than me, figure skating.
It's amazing the things you learn while stuck on the couch for five days with a box of Kleenex, hot tea, and a remote control.