What your bikini says about you
The color of your bikini does reveal a little bit about your personality, but did you know that the style and pattern can give off subliminal signals also.
Check out this research from Berlin's Humboldt University:Â
- They say women who wear blue tend to be wallflowers, but those who wear dark blue could be depressive.
- Red bikinis signal women who like a challenge, pink wearers like to enjoy themselves and green bikinis indicate women with natural charm.
- The researchers say bikinis which tie up at the sides are worn by women who are "ready for anything, but not with anyone".
- Women who wear black bikinis don't necessarily need a hunk to make them happy and are happier with a quick-witted partner, reports the Sunday Express.
- White signals women are the most innocent and probably single and are not necessarily looking for a good time.
- The survey also offers some very useful tips for men: "Cartoon characters or logos on bikinis are a good way to start a conversation."
"Any girl in a Mickey Mouse bikini is likely to be a real kid at heart and good for a laugh."
Tags : Social : bikini, Summer