No way...this makes me feel old.
Beloit College put out their annual mindset list to put into perspective just how OLD we are compared to the class of 2014.
Here are some highlights:
For the full list, click here.
- E-mail is just too slow, and they seldom if ever use snail mail.
- "Caramel macchiato" and "venti half-cafvanilla latte" have always been street corner lingo.
- Fergie is a pop singer, not a princess.
- They never twisted the coiled handset wire around their wrists while chatting on the phone.
- "Viewer Discretion" has always been an available warning on TV shows.
- Bud Selig has always been the Commissioner of Major League Baseball.
- Once they got through security, going to the airport has always resembled going to the mall.
- Computers have never lacked a CD-ROM disk drive.