5 mistakes women make in love
Are you guilty of these mistakes?
1. YOU DO ALL THE WORK. If you take over planning everything for your man, whether it's scheduling all your dates, choosing his outfits, or even just deciding what you guys watch on TV, you've got to chill out a little. Organizing his life doesn't mean you'll be indispensable, and actually, it'll probably cause you to resent each other in the long run.
2. YOU'RE HIS LIFE COACH, MOTHER, OR THERAPIST. Women are especially vulnerable to falling for needy men. But don't confuse being "needed" with being "loved."
3. YOU EXPECT HIM TO READ YOUR MIND. Even the smartest women have that fantasy that if the connection is really special, a guy should "just know" what you need and what you're feeling. But expecting someone to read your mind isn't fair. In healthy relationships, people say what they want. But if you do tell him what you want, and he continually falls short of satisfying your needs, then it might be a compatibility issue.
4. YOU LOSE YOUR IDENTITY. It's great when a guy opens up your world and introduces you to new things, but if you've ditched your own hobbies and friends as a result, that's a problem.
5. YOU PUSH FOR CLOSENESS. Forcing intimacy on a guy is just about the fastest way to get him to tell you he needs some space. Trying to rush intimacy never works, and will only make your guy feel smothered.
From Happen Magazine